Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday's Feast #142


Appetizer - Name something you would not want to own.
Hmmm... A dog. Mommy thought about getting one and Daddy has one that lives at the grandparents, but personally I think the furballs are enough.

Soup - Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Beautiful, of course. It's medium length black with a coarse texture and I have a lovely blaze of white on my chest and snowy white paws.

Salad - Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
My brother McKenzie.

Main Course - Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
I asked Grandpa because I was stumped. I like who I am and don't really care to be anyone else. Grandpa had the right idea. I want to be Bill Gates for one day so I can transfer some of his money to Mommy's account to buy more Temptations.

Dessert - Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
My favorite place to curl up is on my Mommy with the furballs.

5 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry good answers ... I like your "one truth and a lie" ... It's about as good as mine with the reptiles!
DMM

Daisy said...

Hahahahah! I would like to be Bill Gates for one day too. But I would not want to be Donald Trump. Nope.

Tara said...

Yes, lots of Temptations!
Tara

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We're with you on #1. Sometimes Mom and Dad talk about getting a d-o-g someday when they have a bigger place with more land. We don't think that will happen in our lifetimes--we won't allow it. We don't want other cats either. How you put up with the furballs is beyond us.

~J&B

Around Your Wrist said...

bill gates would be fun. he lives about 20 miles from where i live. i've never been to his house, but i used to live across the street from one of his (many many many) buildings.

--suz